|3D Ultrasound Photo Compared to Actual Baby|
It turns out, in my case, she looks exactly the same (in my opinion). So I decided to do a side-by-side comparison to show you just show similar she looked while she was in my belly to her newborn face.
You may also notice that her 34-week ultrasound photo appears to show that she was missing the left side of her head. I obsessively googled "baby missing left side of head in ultrasound photo" as well - and lost quite a bit of sleep. Don't do what I did if this happens to you during pregnancy. Rest assured that my daughter was born with both sides of her head and yours probably will too. Don't let the ultrasound photos alarm you too much.
You can also check out 3D Ultrasound to Newborn Baby Side-by-Side Comparison (Part 2) for another photo comparison using the same 34-week ultrasound photo from this post. It's also crazy to see how much a little human being can grow in such a short amount of time - a lot happens within the short span of just 365 days. See my post Ultrasound to Baby Photo Timeline: That's a lot of growing in just 365 Days! to see a timeline of how fast they grow in that first year!
Other Pregnancy-Related Articles:
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Packing List for the Birth Center - When Baby Comes
- Before Baby Comes: 6 Things To Do For a Happy Mama
- Funny Books that Will Make Any Pregnant Woman Laugh
- How This Simple Tip Can Make Your Labor & Delivery Experience More Comfortable
- Best 1st Year Baby Item - Baby Photo Board
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The Must-Have Clothing Item For Your Newborn Baby
- How to Make Life With Newborn Easier - The Newborn Podster
- Top 6 Best Baby Toys! (Age 0-12 Months)