I am not a morning person. I like nothing about the morning. I was told this would change after having kids. It hasn't. I want to eat my breakfast, and drink my coffee each morning - in peace. Is that so much to ask?
You'd think that I would, perhaps, wake up earlier each morning to get my own alone time. But no. Like I said, I hate mornings. I love sleep.
Therefore, mommy is requesting that no one talks to me while I drink my coffee in the morning.
So far, nobody has listened to my request.
I will keep trying.
Other Posts You May Be Interested In:
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn and Baby Items (2013)
- Top 25 Toys for Babies and Toddlers (2013)
- Toddler Likes Daddy Better Now - Mommy Is Not Happy
- Robot Vacuums and Toddlers: Removing Microscopic Carpet Junk from Your Toddler's Access
- What To Know Before Baby's 1-Year Appointment
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief - Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- Easy Toddler Meal Recipe: Pasta Salad
- Easy Solutions for Your Messy Little Eater
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- How This Small Idea Solves a Big Sippy Cup Problem
- Tip: Stop Crying Over Sliced Onions
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Here's a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain