1. Modern Family
- Though I am not so sure the most recent seasons of this show are quite as funny as the original, Modern Family still, undoubtedly, remains in my top 5 TV Shows.
- I am currently very upset that I have finished the most recent season of this show (see What Am I Going To Do With M/y Life Now That Homeland Season 2 is Over?)
- This show will make you laugh out loud over and over, and also make you ugly-cry. I think this show does such a great job at touching all of the parts of parenthood.
- If you don't like the show FRIENDS, then you and I cannot be friends.
5. How I Met Your Mother
- As of 2013, this show offers a great mix of parenthood, the single life, and the dating life. This show gets better and better.
6. Cougar Town
- Love this show.
7. Six Feet Under
- This is another twisted Premium TV show (by HBO). I watched this in my early 20's, and grew to LOVE the characters. This show strangely made me feel more comfortable with the idea of death.
- If you have an open mind, then watch this show FROM THE FIRST EPISODE. May I repeat: YOU MUST WATCH THIS SHOW FROM THE FIRST EPISODE!
- Nothing will make you remember your birth control pills like a Supernanny marathon.
10. Arrested Development
- This show is great.
11. New Girl
- I love this show, but I've had mixed reviews from my friends. If you're an 1970's to early 80's baby, then you may not like this show.
12. The View
- Yeah, so what? I watch "The View." It's my guilty pleasure. I was watching the show in Live-time back when Rosie O'Donnell and Elizabeth Hasselback got into that huge fight, and that may, or may not have, been the highlight of my day.
13. The Office
- Do I really need to explain why this show is funny?
14. The Big Bang Theory
- You may have to be a nerd or know a nerd to love this show (I meet both of these criteria). I love this show.
15. The Mentalist
- Patrick Jane (the main character) is a hottie, and this show is great for a weekly murder mystery. It's similar to CSI and Law and Order, but this show has a on-going theme (Red John) for the main character (who, again, is a hottie).
16. The Bachelor
- I am ashamed, ashamed, to admit that I watch this show. I blame my sister for getting me hooked. This is my greatest guilty pleasure.
What is your favorite TV Show right now?