WiFi Baby 2.0 Baby Monitor
2013 Model - (WFB2013)
The WiFi Baby 2.0 can also become a become a nanny-cam, and you can record audio and video while you're at work (without any fees for cloud storage). Another benefit to this WiFi enabled baby monitor is that it is password-protected (both video and audio); the most secure baby video monitors are those that hook-up to your home's wireless internet network.
The WiFi Baby 2.0 takes time and patience to set-up, as linking it securely with your internet can be a complicated process, but once the WiFi Baby 2.0 is up and running, it will be well worth it. Just keep the customer service phone number handy during set-up (they are very helpful).
If the setup of a WiFi baby monitor sounds like too complicated of a process, then the Samsung Digital Wireless Pan Tilt Video Baby Monitor is a great alternative. Try to steer clear from analog-based baby monitors, as analog baby monitors are not secure and can pose potential security and privacy issues (see the video from ABC News below for more on privacy issues with analog video baby monitors).
Share your experiences and recommendations
for baby monitors!
You May Also Like:
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- 7 Things You Should Avoid Saying To a New Mom
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- Top 20 Must-Have Items For Your Sick Baby This Flu Season
- The Must-Have Clothing Item For Your Newborn Baby
- Top 10 Books for Baby (2013)
- Must-Read - "Baby Bargains: Secrets to Saving"
- Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- Baby Shower Theme Idea - Onesie Decorating Party
- Tip: Stop Crying Over Sliced Onions
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts