|Mommy Mia Monologues Family|
It's time to streamline the chores of parenting! Spend less time finding that matching sippy cup lid, and more fun time with your little one. Or you could also waste time reading my blog, and play on Pinterest.
What Mommy Mia Monologues is All About:My goal in life is to make all of our daily "chores" easier. Simple tips and tricks, along with great baby and toddler products that make these chores easier for us to accomplish are all things that I constantly search for in my life.
What You Will Find Here:
- Must-Have Baby Gear
- Advice for Traveling with Baby and Toddler
- Mom Humor
- Random parenting insights
- Ideas on food for babies/toddlers (See Simple Feeding)
- My passion for using my methods to help an HIV Orphanage Clinic in Vietnam (See How My Favorite Baby Product Will Help Orphans With HIV in Vietnam).
More About Me:'Mia' is a "pseudonym" that I use for one main reason: I am not yet confident in the quality of my blog, as it is still new, and I'm afraid that if my identity is disclosed to my friends, family, and the public, that I may make poor first impressions of my blog, and under my very own name - I'm not ready yet.
My career goal is to work for Babycenter.com. I love this organization. I love learning about fun and easy tips for parenting. I will earn my MBA in February 2013 from the University of Wisconsin. I began the program when I was 5-months pregnant and I will end the program with a Toddler. I understand the need for a good laugh, great baby products, great baby advice, and the benefits of reaching out to other moms, and spending the most quality time with your children as possible.
|Tessa and Mommy at 2-months-old|
- How to Make Life With Newborn Easier - The Newborn Podster
- How My Favorite Baby Product Will Help Orphans With HIV in Vietnam
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Top 6 Best Baby Toys! (Age 0-12 Months)
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief - Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby
- Here's a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain
- Help! Baby HATES the Booger Sucker: Mommy Support Needed
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby
- Favorite Baby Gym Photo Time
- Packing List for the Birth Center - When Baby Comes
- Before Baby Comes: 6 Things To Do For a Happy Mama
- Funny Books that Will Make Any Pregnant Woman Laugh
- How This Simple Tip Can Make Your Labor and; Delivery Experience More Comfortable